Hyatt Associate Manager, Partner Marketing in CHICAGO, Illinois
The Partner Marketing Associate Manager is a strategic leader with a strong creative marketing background and self-described people person looking for an exciting challenge with a globally recognized hotel company.
As a key member of the World of Hyatt loyalty program, the Partner Marketing Associate Manager will assist in the day to day initiatives for our external financial services World of Hyatt partners. Utilizing a multi-million dollar marketing budget, this person will help implement initiatives to increase annual co-brand credit cardmember acquisitions and spend that ultimately maximizes profit. This includes supporting targeted, multi-channel campaigns, managing the creative review of all collateral and analyzing campaign results. In addition, the Associate Manager will assist in the operations of the credit card product, working in collaboration with Hyatt’s call center, IT, program training and operations, legal and marketing teams.
This role will also support two additional partnerships 1) assist in the day-to-day initiatives related to Hyatt’s Points Purchase program, generating significant loyalty program revenue with an expectation to grow annually and 2) support the American Express partnership in the execution of spend-driving initiatives / brand campaigns and coordination of analytics efforts for the company using American Express’s spend data.
- Coordinate multi-channel marketing campaigns to acquire Hyatt Credit Cardmembers with the expectation to grow this number annually.
- Manage creative review process through internal/external stakeholders
- Create multi-channel engagement tactics (e.g., education, promotion, etc) to increase Hyatt’s annual Cardmember spend annually.
- Manage Hyatt’s Points Purchase program to achieve loyalty program revenue, including executing marketing campaigns, assisting in negotiating contracts and utilizing vendor to enhance loyalty program benefits
- Manage American Express co-marketing funds globally to develop campaigns, coordinate analytics efforts and support brands
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
- 4 years of marketing/agency/account management/project management experience
- Relationship/Client management experience
- Strong account management and organizational skills, with an ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills – writing/presentation skills, experience communicating with executive leadership a plus
- Basic analytical skills and comfort with Excel
- Experience across all marketing channels (email, digital, print), experience working with partner channels a plus
- Strong negotiation skills a plus
- Experience or exposure to a variety of industries a plus
- Creative/innovative approach to problem solving
- History of delivering results and implementing change
- Proven ability to collaborate across a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to build and leverage internal and external relationships
Highly professional and able to appropriately represent company to external partners
Bachelor's degree required
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job
Excel, Power Point (Presentation Skills)
Additional Comments and Requirements
Some travel required, not more than 10% of time
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI009051