Hyatt Network Analyst in CHICAGO, Illinois
The Network Analyst role will monitor, support, audit and maintain existing network services for customers and business partners. Under moderate supervision perform work of moderate complexity to maintain the overall stability of the network. The role has operational responsibilities, along with direct customer interactions. A person in this position is a technical resource with knowledge and experience system/network monitoring, troubleshooting and customer service. This position will interact with a variety of platforms, technologies and vendors, including Cisco, Juniper, F5 and Dell. The ideal candidate will have the ability to quickly learn and expand upon their technical knowledge. The Network Analyst's goal will be to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve network issues, respond in a timely fashion and consult with fellow team members as needed. This position will be shift based.
- Work with end users in support role via phone and email or in person.
- Monitor and responding to alerts from the Operations and report anomalies
- Provide data entry assistance to the Asset and Configuration Management Teams.
- Maintain and interface with the Systems Management Infrastructure to help ensure the stability of network devices.
- Assist in the development of OS images, inventory and deployments.
- Assist in application packaging and systems scripting task.
- General knowledge of networking and networking technologies is preferred.
- Prefer candidates with hospitality and service industry backgrounds. Not required.
- 1 years of network switch, router and firewall management experience.
Certifications such as Cisco, CCNA or other relevant certifications are required.
High School diploma required.
Preferred Associates Degree in computer related course of study required.
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job:
Working experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Visio.
- Working technical knowledge of network.
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI008970