Hyatt Security Officer(Part-Time) in ROSEMONT, Illinois
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Security Officer is responsible for the oversight of the safety and security of the hotel guests and employees. This person will follow safety and security standards and complete incident reports as required.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer including: free laundering of uniform , free meals during shifts, free parking, discounted and complimentary rooms at Hyatt locations across the globe, up to $1,000 of tuition reimbursement per year, and much more!
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Previous security experience preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Open Availability
Primary Location: US-IL-Rosemont
Organization: Hyatt Regency O%27Hare
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: ROS000793